A Modular castle, dungeon and Medieval building kit for Blender 3d.
Find a hill and raise your fortress, or dig a pit and drop your dungeon. The useage examples are but a few of many configurations possible with the 29 unique blocks included. As an avid gamer, I imagined myself playing in the world I was creating, and created elements I'd want to interact with.
- Modular construction using Blender's vertex snapping system, tiling geometry and array mods.
- Set creates exterior and interior structures of castles, fortresses, dungeons and fantasy game environments.
- Available expansion packs extend the set, and add features such as round towers, gothic vaulting, castle doors, hardware, medieval furniture & props.
- All blocks real-world scaled to work with average human proportions. All doors, windows and steps are correctly scaled and placed.
- Low poly: created with game designers in mind.
- 29 unique blocks make it easy to create non-repetitive game levels.
- Easy to edit. Nothing is baked.
- Based on a 9' x 9' x 9' 3d grid.
The text and images on this site are copyright 2015-2016 Doug Turner. You may not use the images in any way except to link back to the site, assuming all credit is given to Castle Builder 3d.com. Purchasing any of the sets does not grant access to any of the images. In short, build a castle and render all the images you like.